8. (AP1) Application to change registry. (January 2015)

8. (AP1) Application to change registry. (January 2015)
Change the register (AP1) Contact

This AP1 Land Registry Form was issued by our neighbour in his failed attempt to have the Land Registry Title Plans dividing boundary line altered for both properties.

Most people use a conveyancer to make changes to the register but you can also do it yourself using our application form AP1.

The AP1 is most often used when applying to register changes to the register such as a new ownership or a mortgage. While too many cooks can spoil things we would always suggest seeking legal advice, but if you want to add/remove a partner’s name to the ownership for example, you could complete the AP1 yourself and lodge it with any other required forms.

The recipe for completing a form AP1 may not be as easy as one for pancakes, but if you follow the instructions then it should come out just fine. We have some helpful completion notes available on our website alongside the form, and decided to do this video to show you an example of ‘one we prepared earlier’.

– See more at: http://blog.landregistry.gov.uk/perfect-recipe-ap1/#sthash.SUijKdt5.dpuf

This post is one of thirteen posts that are listed in a menu on my Home Page to cover all the required actions and documents that are required to resolve Boundary Disputes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.