Brexit

Brexit

“Victory would have been ‘LANDSLIDE’ if run like election”.

The attached voting schedule is from data on the Electoral Commissioning web site and shows the 12 UK regions Remain and Leave voting figures for the EU Referendum. With 3 of the 12 regions, London (11.26%), Scotland (7.99%) and Northern Ireland (2.35%) having a majority for Remain (total 21.6%) and the other 9 regions (78.4%) across every area of England and Wales voting to Leave.

The other figures not considered by the Remain camp are the 1.2 million EU Expats who voted and if you take the same percentage voting as Gibraltar, over a million of these EU Expats would have voted Remain. These EU Expat and Gibraltar very biased votes increase the Remain camp voting figures dramatically.

The United Kingdom‘s withdrawal from the European Union is widely known as Brexit, a portmanteau of “British exit”.[1] Following a referendum held in June 2016 , in which 52% of votes were cast in favour of leaving the EU, the UK government intends to invoke Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union, the formal procedure for withdrawing, by the end of March 2017. This, within the treaty terms, would put the UK on a course to leave the EU by March 2019.

Prime Minister Theresa Mayelected by the ruling Conservative Party in the wake of the referendum, has promised a bill to repeal the European Communities Act 1972 and to incorporate existing EU laws into UK domestic law.[2] The terms of withdrawal have not yet been negotiated; in the meantime, the UK remains a full member of the European Union.

One of the main purposes of this site is to pass any of our layman’s advise and experience we have had over the last 4 years on to anyone who is having issues with their Boundary Disputes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.